This edition: Magician Marc Salem and Comedian Murray Hill
Original tape date: January 21, 2005.
The amazing master of Mind Games magician Marc Salem comes on Theater Talk to discuss his strategy in understanding and manipulating his audiences' minds, as well as his current show and how he has learned from it.
After Marc Salem, comedian Murray Hill, deemed the "It Boy" of New York's downtown performance art scene, and the hardest working "man" in show business, comes on the show to discuss his show and the history behind his act.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Monday, December 17 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Clarke"
- Monday, December 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm