This edition: Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of The FleshTweet
Original tape date: September 26, 2014.
First aired: December 27, 2014.
John Lahr discusses the life and work of playwright Tennessee Williams, the subject of "The New Yorker" critic’s great new biography, "Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of The Flesh."
John Lahr Critic; Author, The New Yorker
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm