This edition: Bruce Vilanch and "American Psycho"Tweet
Original tape date: February 18, 2016.
First aired: April 16, 2016.
Writer/humorist Bruce Vilanch discusses his new musical “A Sign of the Times” and shares tales of Carol Channing, David Merrick, Dorothy Loudon and many others that he encountered in the theater world, first as a fan and then as one of show business's most bankable comedy writers.
Also on the program, roving reporters AndrewAndrew visits a press preview of “American Psycho,” for a presentation of musical numbers. They talk to members of the cast and creative team of the wild new Duncan Sheik musical, based on Bret Easton Ellis's best-selling novel about perversity, greed and gore in the world up-and-coming New Yorkers in the 1980s.
Jennifer Damiano Actress, “American Psycho”
Rupert Goold Director, “American Psycho”
Drew Moerlein Actor, “American Psycho”
Lynne Page Choreographer, “American Psycho”
Alice Ripley Actress, “American Psycho”
Duncan Sheik Composer-Lyricist, “American Psycho”
Bruce Vilanch Humorist
Benjamin Walker Actor, “American Psycho”
Heléne Yorke Actress, “American Psycho”
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm