This edition: Tony Predictions GalaTweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2016.
First aired: June 11, 2016.
Patrick Pacheco of the Los Angeles Times, Michael Musto of Out.com and Jesse Green of New York Magazine join Michael Riedel of the New York Post and Susan Haskins to predict which Broadway productions will capture the coveted prizes for Best Musical, Best Play, Best Revival, Best Leading Actor and Best Leading Actress. How many categories will Hamilton sweep, and which play may capture even more awards than this ground-breaking musical? Also, what musical do Musto and Susan love, but Jesse Green hates, and will Michael Riedel again break his record among our panel of most incorrect predictions?
Jesse Green Theatre Critic, New York Magazine
Michael Musto Entertainment Journalist, Out.com
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Artinfo.com; Los Angeles Times; NY1 “On Stage”
- Halloween Gala
- Monday, September 17 - 8:00pm
- Tribute to Edward Albee
- Monday, September 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 15 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 16 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 17 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
- Monday, September 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 8 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 9 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 10 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Edward Albee's Three Tall Women"
- Monday, August 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, September 1 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 7:00am
- Monday, September 3 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- "Frozen" songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez; The Broadway League president Charlotte St. Martin
- Saturday, August 25 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, August 26 - 7:00am
- Monday, August 27 - 7:30am, 1:30pm