This edition: "The 24 Hour Plays" and Theater CriticsTweet
Original tape date: March 23, 2018.
First aired: April 2, 2018.
Actors Richard Kind and Gideon Glick join Roundabout Underground Artistic Producer Jill Rafson to talk about the new edition of the popular The 24-Hour Plays that she is producing at the Roundabout's Laura Pels Theatre on April 9th, 2018. Elisabeth Vincentelli guest co-hosts with Susan Haskins.
Next, Jesse Green, Co-Chief Theater Critic of The New York Times discusses the role and responsibilities of theater critics and his recent article "The Agony and Ecstasy of Writing Negative Reviews" with guest co-host Jason Zinoman, also of The New York Times and producer Susan Haskins.
Gideon Glick Actor
Jesse Green Co-Chief Theater Critic, The New York Times
Richard Kind Actor
Jill Rafson Artistic Producer, Roundabout Underground
Elisabeth Vincentelli Guest Co-Host
Jason Zinoman Guest Co-Host, The New York Times
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm