This edition: TONY Wrap Up and Season CelebrationTweet
Original tape date: June 11, 2018.
First aired: June 16, 2018.
Theater Talk's team of commentators: Adam Feldman of Time Out New York, Jesse Green of The New York Times, entertainer Julie Halston, Michael Musto of NewNowNext.com, Patrick Pacheco of OnStage, Jan Simpson of BroadwayRadio, Elisabeth Vincentelli of The New York Times, and Jason Zinoman The New York Times join Susan Haskins in the studio the day after the TONYs to evaluate the ceremony, make sense of the upsets, celebrate the season past and enjoy a performance by the fab duo of Theater Talk's Musical Director, Tyrik Washington and Tyrik Washington, Jr.
Adam Feldman Theater Editor & Critic, Time Out New York
Jesse Green Co-Chief Theater Critic, The New York Times
Julie Halston Actress
Michael Musto Entertainment Journalist, Out, The Advocate, Paper & LogoTV
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times, ArtInfo.com
Jan Simpson BroadwayRadio
Elisabeth Vincentelli Theatre Critic, The New York Times / The New Yorker
Tyrik Washington Musical Director, “Theater Talk”
Tyrik Washington, Jr. Singer
Jason Zinoman Author/Critic, "Shock Value"
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- "Indecent" and "Come From Away"
- Monday, December 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 5 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, January 6 - 7:00am
- Monday, January 7 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Holiday Critics 2016
- Monday, December 24 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 31 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Jeff Daniels in "Blackbird"
- Saturday, December 22 - 8:30pm
- Sunday, December 23 - 7:00am
- Monday, December 24 - 7:30am, 1:30pm