This edition: Jean-Cosme Delaloye & Sarah BramanTweet
Original tape date: March 1, 2019.
First aired: March 26, 2019.
Kevin Moore talks with Swiss journalist and documentary filmmaker Jean-Cosme Delaloye about bearing witness to vulnerable lives, exercises in empathy, and political decisions that make a difference.
Artist Sarah Braman considers the lessons of community and family, of believing you can do what you put your mind to, respecting the pain of others, and art as a road to being your best self.
Sarah Braman Artist, Mitchell-Innes & Nash Gallery
Jean-Cosme Delaloye Journalist and documentary filmmaker, JCDe Productions
- Twilight Talks: Janice Guy & Roger Ross Williams
- Tuesday, April 23 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 7:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 6:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 8:00am
- Wednesday, May 8 - 7:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 6:30am
- Sunday, May 12 - 8:00am
- Jean-Cosme Delaloye & Sarah Braman
- Tuesday, March 26 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, March 27 - 7:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 6:30am
- Wednesday, April 10 - 7:00am, 12:00pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 6:30am