This edition: Managed CareTweet
Original tape date: December 15, 2000.
On this episode of Urban Agenda, host David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, continues a conversation about the complexities of the managed care system. Once again, he welcomes Chris Molnar and Joe Baker, two health care experts, to help him understand how the public is being cared for.
Joe Baker Executive Vice-President, Medicare Rights Center
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Chris Molnar Director, Managed Care Consumer Assistance Prog.
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am