This edition: Welfare ReformTweet
Original tape date: May 24, 2001.
Recently Governor Pataki indicated his support for a proposal to require recipients of public assistance to reapply for state benefits when they reach the five year time limit. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, sits down with Deborah Glick and Raymond Meier to discuss welfare reform. The two individuals share their experiences with the welfare system and the impact it had on their lives.
Deborah Glick Assemblywoman, Manhattan
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Raymond Meier NYS Senator
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am