This edition: Best of 1995
Original tape date: May 8, 1995.
The Community Service Society is a 150 years organization that researches and implements to improve the lives of those in poverty.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Megan McLaughlin Executive Director, Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
John Ronches Exec. Director Com. of Interns and Residents
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am