This edition: Affordable HousingTweet
Original tape date: October 27, 1995.
The good news is that New York City has the most extensive stock of affordable housing in the country, perhaps the world. The bad news however is we are not doing enough to preserve it. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses what needs to be done to provide more affordable housing as well as better facilities. To explain this issue in depth, Mr. Jones welcomes councilwomen C. Virginia Fields.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am