This edition: Service CutsTweet
Original tape date: January 11, 1996.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Alan Hevesi, NYC Comptroller. They discuss what New York City’s poor and working class families can expect in the coming year with the government cutting support for social services.
Alan Hevesi Comptroller, New York State
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am