This edition: Service CutsTweet
Original tape date: January 11, 1996.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Alan Hevesi, NYC Comptroller. They discuss what New York City’s poor and working class families can expect in the coming year with the government cutting support for social services.
Alan Hevesi Comptroller, New York State
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am