This edition: Youth & CrimeTweet
Original tape date: January 26, 1996.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses youth crime in New York City. Mr. Jones sits down with Eric Brettscheider, director of Agenda for Children Tomorrow, and Ellen Schall, former commissioner of the New York City Department of Juvenile Justice. The three discuss why crime rates are supposedly decreasing yet there has been a spike in juvenile crimes.
Eric Brettsheider Director, Agenda for Children Tomorrow
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Prof. Ellen Schall Esq. Professor, NYU Wagner School
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am