This edition: Not for Profit OrganizationsTweet
Original tape date: September 16, 1996.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews the Reverend Calvin O. Butts. They discuss moves made by the government to shift the burden of helping the poor onto private charities and church organizations.
Rev. Calvino Butts Pastor, Abyssinian Baptist Church
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am