This edition: Restructuring Welfare in NYSTweet
Original tape date: September 16, 1996.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, shows clips from a recent CSS forum featuring panelists David T. Ellwood of Harvard’s Kennedy School, H. Carl McCall, New York State Comptroller, and Jodie Levin-Epstein of the Center for Law and Social Policy. They discuss restructuring welfare in New York State.
Dean David T. Ellwood Dean, Harvard’s Kennedy School
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Jodie Levin Center for Law & Social Policy
Mr. H. Carl McCall Former Comptroller, New York State
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am