This edition: Liz KrugerTweet
Original tape date: January 7, 1997.
Under the Federal Welfare Reform Law, the power to care for the poor shifted directly to the states. On this episode of Urban Agenda, host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, welcomes Jeffrion Aubry, New York State Assemblymen, as well as Liz Krueger, associate director of the Food Resource Center. The three discuss how New York is addressing poverty, in addition to welfare initiatives that could potentially make a large difference in the near future.
Jeffrion L. Aubry NYS Assemblymen
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Liz Kruger Comm., Food Resource Center
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am