This edition: EducationTweet
Original tape date: March 13, 1997.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews the Board of Education President, William Thompson, Jr. They discuss the loss of support for public education and the future of NYC’s public school system.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Hon. William C. Thompson NYC Comptroller
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am