This edition: Managed Care SystemTweet
Original tape date: July 9, 1997.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Elisabeth Benjamin of the Legal Aid Society and Alice Simmons, a CSS volunteer. They discuss the state’s rush to have welfare recipients enroll in HMOs by the end of the year. What this means to individuals and what they can do to understand the HMO system is also detailed.
Elisabeth Benjamin, Esq. Attorney-CSS Volunteer, Legal Aide Society
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am