This edition: VolunteerismTweet
Original tape date: November 12, 1997.
As city, state and federal governments continue to withdraw support from human services, the importance of volunteerism increases. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, sits down with three members of RSVP, a volunteer program for senior citizens and the retired, to discuss the impact of their organization. The three New Yorkers discuss their previous careers and what pushed them to get involved.
Clement Boyce RSVP-Volunteer
Thomas Goodman RSVP-Volunteer
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Arnita Murray RSVP-Volunteer
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am