This edition: HousingTweet
Original tape date: May 12, 1998.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses how difficult it is to find low-income housing in New York today. To make matters worse, jobs are scarce especially for individuals without a college degree or technical skills. C. Virginia Fields, the newly elected Borough president of Manhattan, sits down with Mr. Jones to talk about these issues and how they are being addressed.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am