This edition: Health CareTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 1998.
There are currently 3.1 million New Yorkers that are without health insurance and the number is growing. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, sits down with Kathryn Haslanger, director of policy analysis of The United Hospital Fund, to discuss the severity of this issue. The two talk about the reality of healthcare in New York City as well as her corporation’s impact in a multitude of communities.
Kathryn Haslanger Dir. Division Policy Analisis, United Hospital Fund
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 21 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am