This edition: Managed Health CareTweet
Original tape date: March 10, 1998.
For over 25 years the New York City public hospital system has cared for the poorest and sickest city residents. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses how the system works and what needs to be done for it to survive. With help from Judy Wessler, veteran health advocate, Mr. Jones explores the importance of public health in New York City.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Judy Wessler Policy Coodinator, Public Health System Comm.
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am