This edition: Dennis WalcottTweet
Original tape date: November 15, 2002.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, welcomes Dennis Walcott, New York City’s deputy mayor for policy. The two men discuss Mr. Walcott’s experience with the newly elected Bloomberg administration as well as poverty within the five boroughs.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Mr. Dennis M. Walcott Deputy Mayor for Policy, The City of New York
- John Ronches on NYC's health care system issues
- Wednesday, November 29 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, December 6 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, November 15 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, November 22 - 4:30am