This edition: Betsy GotbaumTweet
Original tape date: April 4, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews New York City’s Public Advocate Betsy Gotbaum on today’s show. The Public Advocate helps citizens with any government issues they may have; Gotbaum details examples of New Yorkers her office has helped and outlines some citizen rights. Issues with 311 and problems the Public Advocate’s office has faced are discussed, as well.
Betsy Gotbaum New York Public Advocate
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am