This edition: Betsy GotbaumTweet
Original tape date: April 4, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews New York City’s Public Advocate Betsy Gotbaum on today’s show. The Public Advocate helps citizens with any government issues they may have; Gotbaum details examples of New Yorkers her office has helped and outlines some citizen rights. Issues with 311 and problems the Public Advocate’s office has faced are discussed, as well.
Betsy Gotbaum New York Public Advocate
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am