This edition: Economic Impact on New Yorkers
Original tape date: May 9, 2003.
Budget cutbacks are taking effect, taxes are going up, the transit fare was increased and unemployment continues to rise. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, explains who will be most affected. To help Mr. Jones fully understand the severity of the issue Meryl Kordower, Patrick Markee, and Margaret Purvis.
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am