This edition: Economic Impact on New Yorkers
Original tape date: May 9, 2003.
Budget cutbacks are taking effect, taxes are going up, the transit fare was increased and unemployment continues to rise. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, explains who will be most affected. To help Mr. Jones fully understand the severity of the issue Meryl Kordower, Patrick Markee, and Margaret Purvis.
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am