This edition: The Implications of Tax CutsTweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews David Harris, President of the Children’s Research and Education Institute and David Campbell, CSS’ Vice President of Programs. They discuss the inequality of the federal tax cuts and class warfare.
David Campbell Vice President of Programs, CSS Urban Agenda
David Harris Professor of Law and Values , University of Toledo
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 21 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am