This edition: The Implications of Tax CutsTweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews David Harris, President of the Children’s Research and Education Institute and David Campbell, CSS’ Vice President of Programs. They discuss the inequality of the federal tax cuts and class warfare.
David Campbell Vice President of Programs, CSS Urban Agenda
David Harris Professor of Law and Values , University of Toledo
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am