This edition: The Implications of Tax CutsTweet
Original tape date: June 27, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews David Harris, President of the Children’s Research and Education Institute and David Campbell, CSS’ Vice President of Programs. They discuss the inequality of the federal tax cuts and class warfare.
David Campbell Vice President of Programs, CSS Urban Agenda
David Harris Professor of Law and Values , University of Toledo
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am