This edition: The Unheard Third: Poll of Low-Income New YorkersTweet
Original tape date: November 14, 2003.
The December edition of THE URBAN AGENDA presents guests who review the findings of a just-released Community Service Society (CSS) poll about the economic hardships of working lower-income New Yorkers.
Dee Brown Research Analyst, Lake, Snell Perry & Associates
Robert Carmona Co-Founder and President, STRIVE National
Nicole Hollingsworth Deputy Director, Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am