This edition: William ThompsonTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews William Thompson, New York City’s Comptroller. They discuss the recession, affordable housing, education, and the struggles of the working poor.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Hon. William C. Thompson NYC Comptroller
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am