This edition: William ThompsonTweet
Original tape date: December 5, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews William Thompson, New York City’s Comptroller. They discuss the recession, affordable housing, education, and the struggles of the working poor.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Hon. William C. Thompson NYC Comptroller
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am