This edition: Raising the Minimum WageTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Paul Sonn of the Brennan Center for Justice and Mark Alesse of the National Federation of Independent Business. They discuss the current campaign to raise New York State’s minimum wage from $5.15 an hour to $7.10 an hour by 2006.
Mark Alesse Director, The National Federation of Independent Business
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Paul K. Sonn Associate Counsel, Brennan Center for Justice/NYU School of Law
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 21 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am