This edition: Jack Newfield, New York Sun; Glenn Thrush, NewsdayTweet
Original tape date: April 12, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews journalists Jack Newfield and Glenn Thrush, both of whom focus their work on New York’s poor. They discuss what about the poor is considered newsworthy by the press and how low income New Yorkers are portrayed in the press.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Jack Newfield Reporter, New York Post
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am