This edition: Congressman Gregory MeeksTweet
Original tape date: May 11, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, welcomes New York Congressman Gregory Meeks who represents south east Queens. The two gentlemen discuss what is currently happening in Washington D.C. and Congressman Meeksâ€™ opinion on what the federal government needs to address. In addition, they speak about tax cuts, upcoming elections and the impact Mr. Meeks has made in his community.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Gregory Meeks Congressman (Dem-Queens)
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am