This edition: Congressman Gregory MeeksTweet
Original tape date: May 11, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, welcomes New York Congressman Gregory Meeks who represents south east Queens. The two gentlemen discuss what is currently happening in Washington D.C. and Congressman Meeksâ€™ opinion on what the federal government needs to address. In addition, they speak about tax cuts, upcoming elections and the impact Mr. Meeks has made in his community.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Gregory Meeks Congressman (Dem-Queens)
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am