This edition: CSS Survey of 1000 Low-Income New YorkersTweet
Original tape date: November 8, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, analyzes the third annual CSS survey of 1000 low income New Yorkers. To help Mr. Jones with his evaluation, Celinda Lake and Lawrence Mandell join him the three discuss the merit of this survey and what the gathered information indicates.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Celinda Lake Lake Snell Perry & Assoc’s
Lawrence Mandell United Way of New York City
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am