This edition: CSS Survey of 1000 Low-Income New YorkersTweet
Original tape date: November 8, 2004.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, analyzes the third annual CSS survey of 1000 low income New Yorkers. To help Mr. Jones with his evaluation, Celinda Lake and Lawrence Mandell join him the three discuss the merit of this survey and what the gathered information indicates.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Celinda Lake Lake Snell Perry & Assoc’s
Lawrence Mandell United Way of New York City
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am