This edition: Fernando FerrerTweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews former City Councilman, Bronx Borough President and Mayoral candidate Fernando Ferrer. Ferrer is currently seeking the Democratic nomination for mayor of New York City. They discuss how Ferrer would address current city issues if her were to be elected Mayor, issues such as the unemployment rate, graduation rates of city schools, and budget deficits.
Fernando Ferrer Mayoral Candidate (D)
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am