This edition: Fernando FerrerTweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews former City Councilman, Bronx Borough President and Mayoral candidate Fernando Ferrer. Ferrer is currently seeking the Democratic nomination for mayor of New York City. They discuss how Ferrer would address current city issues if her were to be elected Mayor, issues such as the unemployment rate, graduation rates of city schools, and budget deficits.
Fernando Ferrer Mayoral Candidate (D)
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am