This edition: The Future of Vocational Education in NYCTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Richard Kasis, Senior Vice President of Jobs for the Future, Melissa Silberman, principal of Automotive High School, and Fred Bordoff of the New York Center for Automotive Technology. They discuss the dropout rates of city teens and the vocational school alternative.
Fred Bordoff Small business owner
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Richard Kazis Jobs for the Future
Melissa Silberman Principal, Automotive High School
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am