This edition: The Future of Vocational Education in NYCTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Richard Kasis, Senior Vice President of Jobs for the Future, Melissa Silberman, principal of Automotive High School, and Fred Bordoff of the New York Center for Automotive Technology. They discuss the dropout rates of city teens and the vocational school alternative.
Fred Bordoff Small business owner
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Richard Kazis Jobs for the Future
Melissa Silberman Principal, Automotive High School
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am