This edition: 2005 Mayoral CampaignTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Democratic Political Strategist Hank Sheinkopf. They discuss the current mayoral campaign as Fernando Ferrer seeks to deny Mayor Bloomberg a second term.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Henry Sheinkopf Political Consultant, Sheinkopf Ltd.
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am