This edition: 2005 Mayoral CampaignTweet
Original tape date: September 29, 2005.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews Democratic Political Strategist Hank Sheinkopf. They discuss the current mayoral campaign as Fernando Ferrer seeks to deny Mayor Bloomberg a second term.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Henry Sheinkopf Political Consultant, Sheinkopf Ltd.
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am