This edition: Annual SurveyTweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2005.
This year’s community service society survey of low income New Yorkers confirms life for New York’s poor families is getting substantially worse. Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, welcomes Dee Brown, a senior analyst who worked extensively on the study. The two explain what the study reveals and the implications of such information.
Dee Brown Research Analyst, Lake, Snell Perry & Associates
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am