This edition: Victor L. Robles on the NYC Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program (NYCMCCAP)Tweet
Original tape date: March 10, 1999.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses the NYC Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program (NYCMCCAP) with Victor L. Robles, New York City Councilmember from Brooklyn, New York City Council Majority Whip and the Chair of the Health Committee. Councilmember Robles describes the various benefits of the program which include educational programing to tell beneficiaries their managed care rights, to help beneficiaries get the medical care they legally deserve and to advocate for individuals, if necessary.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Victor Robles NYC Councilmember
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am