This edition: Speaker Sheldon Silver (D) on NY State's Family Health Plus programTweet
Original tape date: January 1, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses NY State's Family Health Plus program with Speaker Sheldon Silver (D) of the New York State Assembly. Speaker Silver explains the benefits the Family Health Plus program provides to its beneficiaries. He describes the origin of and the need for the program. Speaker Smith adds that, in addition to supporting health insurance reform, he advocates for improvements and advancements in NY State's educational system.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Sheldon Silver Speaker, New York State Assembly (D)
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am