This edition: Douglas Criscitello on NYC's Independent Budget Office (IBO)Tweet
Original tape date: May 12, 1998.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses the Independent Budget Office (IBO) with Douglas Criscitello, Director of the Independent Budget Office. Criscitello describes how the IBO opens the City's budget process and makes it accessible to NYC's public. He also explains why IBO is important to the people of NYC.
Dir. Douglas Criscitello Director, New York City Independent Budget Office
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Affordable Housing
- Wednesday, January 24 - 4:30am
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am