This edition: Douglas Criscitello on NYC's Independent Budget Office (IBO)Tweet
Original tape date: May 12, 1998.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses the Independent Budget Office (IBO) with Douglas Criscitello, Director of the Independent Budget Office. Criscitello describes how the IBO opens the City's budget process and makes it accessible to NYC's public. He also explains why IBO is important to the people of NYC.
Dir. Douglas Criscitello Director, New York City Independent Budget Office
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am