This edition: John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth servicesTweet
Original tape date: January 1, 1995.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses the effects of NY State and City tax cuts on the city's youth services with John Bess, founder and CEO of The Valley youth agency. Bess also describes why NYC's youth services are necessary and how the services are valuable. He explains how The Valley youth agency started, the services The Valley offers young people and why it is important for New Yorkers to keep young people active and educated.
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am