This edition: Dr. Benjamin Chu on New York City's healthcare systemTweet
Original tape date: June 17, 2002.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses New York City's healthcare system with Dr. Benjamin Chu, President of the NYC Health and Hospital Corporation. Dr. Chu explains the benefits of New York City's public hospitals and why they are necessary to the city's population. He describes the NYC Health and Hospital Corporation (HHC), the budget cuts affecting the HHC and the public's perception of the HHC.
Dr. Benjamin Chu President and Chief Executive, New York Health and Hospitals Corp.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 21 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am