This edition: Dr. Benjamin Chu on New York City's healthcare systemTweet
Original tape date: June 17, 2002.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses New York City's healthcare system with Dr. Benjamin Chu, President of the NYC Health and Hospital Corporation. Dr. Chu explains the benefits of New York City's public hospitals and why they are necessary to the city's population. He describes the NYC Health and Hospital Corporation (HHC), the budget cuts affecting the HHC and the public's perception of the HHC.
Dr. Benjamin Chu President and Chief Executive, New York Health and Hospitals Corp.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am