This edition: Richard Gottfried and Christina Ho on Medicaid and Disaster Relief MedicaidTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2002.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses Medicaid and Disaster Relief Medicaid with Richard Gottfried, New York State Assemblyman and Chair of the New York State Committee on Health, and Christina Ho, Staff Member for New York State Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and Health Care Specialist. Gottfried and Ho explain how Medicaid and Disaster Relief Medicaid work, the services the programs offer and the qualifications to receive benefits from both programs. Ho also describes the structure and benefits of State Children's Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP).
Richard N. Gottfried Assemblyman (Manhattan, 75th A.D.)
Christina Ho Health Care Specialist
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am