This edition: John Ronches on NYC's health care system issuesTweet
Original tape date: January 1, 1995.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses issues with NYC's health care system with John Ronches, Executive Director of the Committee of Interns and Residents. Ronches asses the impact of changes in New York City's health care system including the selling of NYC hospitals, the forcing of Medicaid recipients into managed healthcare organizations and balancing government budgets through Medicaid and Medicare cuts.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
John Ronches Exec. Director Com. of Interns and Residents
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am