This edition: Representative Charles Rangel on President George W. Bush's first 100 days in officeTweet
Original tape date: May 7, 2001.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses President George W. Bush's first 100 days in office with Representative Charles Rangel from New York State's 15th Congressional District. Rangel characterizes President Bush's team and their actions and decisions in the first 100 days in office. Rangel also discusses President Bush's approach to taxes, social security and welfare.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am