This edition: Representative Charles Rangel on President George W. Bush's first 100 days in officeTweet
Original tape date: May 7, 2001.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses President George W. Bush's first 100 days in office with Representative Charles Rangel from New York State's 15th Congressional District. Rangel characterizes President Bush's team and their actions and decisions in the first 100 days in office. Rangel also discusses President Bush's approach to taxes, social security and welfare.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am