This edition: Stephen DiBrienza on Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and welfare in New York CityTweet
Original tape date: January 1, 1998.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and welfare in New York City with Stephen DiBrienza, Brooklyn Councilman and Chair of the General Welfare Committee of the New York City Council. DiBrienza describes the impact of Mayor Giuliani's policies on those in poverty and the Mayor's proposed end to welfare. DiBrienza explains how the city is not taking the necessary steps toward creating jobs that will move people from welfare to the workforce.
Stephen Dibrienza City Councilman, New York City Council
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am