This edition: Chris Molnar and Joe Baker answer questions from a studio audience about managed health careTweet
Original tape date: December 15, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, moderates a special question-and-answer edition of "The Urban Agenda" with a studio audience and Chris Molnar, Director of the Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program, and Joe Baker, Executive Vice President of the Medicare Rights Center.
Joe Baker Executive Vice-President, Medicare Rights Center
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Chris Molnar Director, Managed Care Consumer Assistance Prog.
- Dr. Ralph da Costa Nunez on homelessness and youth-at-risk in NYC
- Wednesday, July 25 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, August 1 - 4:30am
- Dr. Roscoe C Brown, Jr. and Juan Cartagena on education for NYC's poor
- Wednesday, August 8 - 4:30am
- Major R. Owens and Nydia M. Velazquez on welfare and housing subsidy programs
- Wednesday, August 15 - 4:30am
- Megan E. McLaughlin on the 104th Session of Congress's approach to welfare
- Wednesday, July 18 - 4:30am
- Derrick Bell on racism
- Wednesday, July 11 - 4:30am
- What's Ahead for the African American Culture History?
- Wednesday, June 27 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, July 4 - 4:30am
- Restructuring Welfare in NYS
- Wednesday, June 20 - 4:30am