This edition: Chris Molnar and Joe Baker answer questions from a studio audience about managed health careTweet
Original tape date: December 15, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, moderates a special question-and-answer edition of "The Urban Agenda" with a studio audience and Chris Molnar, Director of the Managed Care Consumer Assistance Program, and Joe Baker, Executive Vice President of the Medicare Rights Center.
Joe Baker Executive Vice-President, Medicare Rights Center
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Chris Molnar Director, Managed Care Consumer Assistance Prog.
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am