This edition: Susan J. Ellis on volunteerismTweet
Original tape date: October 6, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses volunteerism with Susan J. Ellis, President of Energize, Inc. Ellis describes volunteerism and the benefits and effects of volunteerism in New York City. She also explains virtual volunteering and how the Internet impacts volunteerism. Ellis and Jones finish their conversation by discussing what the government can do to influence volunteerism.
Susan J. Ellis President, Energize Inc.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- City Issues
- Wednesday, April 18 - 4:30am
- David Dinkins
- Wednesday, April 4 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, April 11 - 4:30am
- Ruth Messinger on NYC's support program budget cuts
- Wednesday, March 21 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, March 28 - 4:30am