This edition: H. Carl McCall on the working poorTweet
Original tape date: October 6, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses the working poor with H. Carl McCall, New York State Comptroller. McCall explains that the key to aiding the working poor is by putting government funds into education and job training. He describes how a possible downturn in the economy could affect the working poor. McCall notes that the New York State government must increase affordable housing and strengthen health care for the working poor.
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
Mr. H. Carl McCall Comptroller, New York State
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am