This edition: Mark Green on voting in New York CityTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2000.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses voting in New York City with Mark Green, New York City Public Advocate (D). Green explains why New York State has one of the lowest voter registration and turnout rates in the U.S. He describes the Motor Voter program, and explains what New York City should do to register more voters and to attract more voters to the polls.
Mark J. Green Former New York City Public Advocate, New York City
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am