This edition: World Trade CenterTweet
Original tape date: October 5, 2001.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, discusses CSS's emergency programs created to assist working families and low-income New Yorkers effected by the World Trade Center attacks with Community Service Society's Vice Presidents David Campbell and Donna Fishman and Director of Voluntary Initiatives Alina Molina.
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am
- Best of 1995
- Wednesday, December 20 - 4:30am